Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Review: Redy and Bluey: Nursery Rhymes by Helen H. Wu

22342354
Illustrated by Helen H. Wu and written by authors from around the world! This unique read-to-me book is suitable for early readers and is sure to please both boys and girls who can explore the wonderful dreamy world with Redy and Bluey. The rhymes are happy and fun and the illustrations are stunning. You may visit Helen H. Wu on the web to learn more.

We received this book to give an honest review.
I didn't know what to expect with this book even though it said nursery rhymes. I figured that they would be something I have heard before. But they were not. And that to me was unique and enjoyable. K at first wasn't too happy about the book but as I continued to read to him he got into the rhymes.  The illustrations reminded me of art and not just pictures. Each rhyme went with the art and you could understand what the rhymes were. Each page was different and had you go on a journey with Redy and Bluey. I didn't have a favorite rhyme out of this book as I thoroughly enjoyed them all. 
K thought they were good and liked the names Redy and Bluey.

This is a great book to not only have at home but also in the classroom, I think this is one book I would like to have in paperback as I think it would be so much better to read that way than on a device. I would say you can read this book anywhere but it may be better to read towards bedtime. 






No comments:

Post a Comment