Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Review: Deep Oceans by Ellen Labrecque

18228172
Read this book to learn about one of Earth's last frontiers: deep oceans. Learn about the cold and dark depths of the ocean, where scientists find extreme landforms and unusual living things.

We picked this book up from K's school library. K and I both learned a lot about the Ocean. I learned things that I have never read or seen before. This is a book that is filled with a lot of information but nothing that bores you and pictures go great with each page. We learned about animals, how people are able to explore, volcanoes. Which did you know that it is estimated that there are at least 5,000 active volcanoes? I totally didn't. I think this is a great book to read to kids that want to learn more about the Ocean, maybe even in the classroom. Great for maybe say 1st graders on up, now reading on their own I would say only if they are advance enough. 







No comments:

Post a Comment