Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Review: Uninvited Guests: Invisible Creatures Lurking in Your Home by Jennifer Swanson

11334605
Your parents may be gone, but you're still not home alone. From sneeze causing mold to fabric eating moths, take a look at the tiny uninvited guests keeping you company at home.

K picked this book up from his school library. 

I have to say this book was an eye opener for me and Kasin. We aren't big on germs and stuff but after reading this we now know that there are little guests that live inside our home. Did you know that you should flush your toilet with the lid down? I have heard of doing this but never truly understood why exactly. We learn in this book why. Fun fact for you, did you know that the computer keyboard has more germs and bacteria on it? I didn't know that and I sat here and cleaned my keyboard. You learn what is lurking in other rooms in your house and it is pretty cool little facts.
The pictures that are done in the book just make it more realistic as to what is living or could be living in your home. 





No comments:

Post a Comment