Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Review: One Lonely Sea Horse by Saxton Freymann


1197360
Fantastic food sculptures tell the tale of a lonely seahorse whose friends arrive in progressively larger groups, proving with humor and flair that they can be counted on.

K picked this book up from his school library.


Cute book, but it really threw me off on the pictures because I kept having to look at them and go umm what is that suppose to be? Wait is that fruit? Though the illustrations after you realize that they are food is cute I like the counting a whole lot better. K didn't seem as interested in the book as he first thought he would be I think because of the pictures. 

But overall good story about how a seahorse is lonely but at the end has his friends. This is a good counting book for those learning to count to ten I think the pictures are different and will keep kids wondering what fruit or vegetable they are. 









No comments:

Post a Comment