Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Review: Awesome Animals Freaky Fish

Awesome Animals: Freaky Fish

We picked up this book from our public library.

Loved all the pictures and fun facts about different kinds of fish under the sea. My son kept saying to me "mom do not be scared they are not real." And of  course I had to tell him well yes they are. They all live under the ocean some further down than most. The pictures were so real it is hard to imagine that those type of animals actually live in the sea. Makes you wonder what is really under the sea that we haven't discovered yet. My son liked all of the fish and I am surprised he knew what some of them were I think that has to do with him watching Wild Kratts and other educational shows. If you enjoy fish but rather look at them from a distance then this is the book for you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment